<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | AlbertspAbs | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/albertspabs/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/albertspabs/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for AlbertspAbs.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:47:54 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c053f072eab69042fa7e8159d791c743</guid>
				<title>AlbertspAbs replied to the topic apple river indelicate crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-indelicate-crystal-4/page/479/#post-310067</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:42:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Came back to this twice now in the same week which is unusual for me, and a look at <a href="http://amberbrookstonebazaar.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>amberbrookstonebazaar suggested I will keep coming back, the kind of post that earns repeated visits rather than one and done reading is the gold standard for content quality and this site clearly hit that standard.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aeed105205806312f921b60907869d48</guid>
				<title>AlbertspAbs replied to the topic casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-37/page/536/#post-309588</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 03:17:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just want to acknowledge that the writing here is doing something right, and a quick visit to <a href="http://amberbrookstonebazaar.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>amberbrookstonebazaar confirmed the same standards run across the broader site, recognising good work is something I try to do when I find it because the alternative is silence and silence rewards mediocrity.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9556f766da7e4f651e5f115c00eab1d</guid>
				<title>AlbertspAbs replied to the topic apple river take care of crystal in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-take-care-of-crystal-2/page/485/#post-309144</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 21:33:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just want to acknowledge that the writing here is doing something right, and a quick visit to <a href="http://amberbrookstonebazaar.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>amberbrookstonebazaar confirmed the same standards run across the broader site, recognising good work is something I try to do when I find it because the alternative is silence and silence rewards mediocrity.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>