<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | Cameroncoofe | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/cameroncoofe/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/cameroncoofe/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Cameroncoofe.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 06:54:36 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa08c7b6d4445f341da04ee399ede4c1</guid>
				<title>Cameroncoofe replied to the topic apple river tittle crystal in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-tittle-crystal-15/page/5/#post-316513</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 06:24:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I usually skim posts like these but this one held my attention all the way through, and a stop at <a href="http://sequoiasnare.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>sequoiasnare did the same, that is a strong endorsement coming from me because I am usually quick to bounce when content gets repetitive or fails to deliver on its initial promise made in the headline.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f0b9d12fa49c6a92b19e3cb899fcbf2</guid>
				<title>Cameroncoofe replied to the topic apple river dog crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-dog-crystal-316/page/6/#post-316435</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 05:29:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Now realising this site has been quietly doing good work for longer than I knew, and a look at <a href="http://sequoiasnare.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>sequoiasnare suggested an archive worth exploring, sites with deep archives of consistent quality represent a different kind of resource than sites with viral hits and this one looks like the durable kind based on what I see.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>