<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | ForrestJar | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/forrestjar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/forrestjar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for ForrestJar.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:29:30 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b7378cfbfc91d6d4f1f7ad4b13b0e29</guid>
				<title>ForrestJar replied to the topic apple river dog crystal in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-dog-crystal-315/page/10/#post-321202</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 16:44:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Reading this brought back an idea I had set aside months ago, and a stop at <a href="http://gladeridgeboutiquehall.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>gladeridgeboutiquehall added more substance to that idea, content that revives dormant projects in my own thinking is content with serious creative value and this site is contributing to my own work in ways I had not expected when first clicking through.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26fec75898124d11839dbad5bd4c3e60</guid>
				<title>ForrestJar replied to the topic apple river tittle crystal in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-tittle-crystal-15/page/9/#post-320873</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 13:26:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Honestly this kind of writing is why I still bother to read independent sites, and a look at <a href="http://gladeridgeboutiquehall.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>gladeridgeboutiquehall extended that broader reflection, the few sites that justify continued attention to non algorithmic content are sites like this one and finding them periodically is enough to keep my reading habits oriented toward independent rather&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322045"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-tittle-crystal-15/page/9/#post-320873" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f7bef8817eab5625dabf2a0ed36155c</guid>
				<title>ForrestJar replied to the topic apple river dog crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-dog-crystal-316/page/9/#post-319353</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:13:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Reading this brought back an idea I had set aside months ago, and a stop at <a href="http://gladeridgeboutiquehall.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>gladeridgeboutiquehall added more substance to that idea, content that revives dormant projects in my own thinking is content with serious creative value and this site is contributing to my own work in ways I had not expected when first clicking through.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>