<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | fortune_emot | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/fortune_emot/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/fortune_emot/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for fortune_emot.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 20:51:48 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e804d64db0755b2b87c0e79f12dc116d</guid>
				<title>fortune_emot replied to the topic true fortune casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-8107/#post-285692</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 13:34:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up here roughly a season, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here is genuinely big, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so. </p>
<p>The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-284884"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-8107/#post-285692" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2900aeb876899894c41b3bdb096979c8</guid>
				<title>fortune_emot replied to the topic true fortune casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-8107/#post-285682</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 13:33:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing here since the spring, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, even if I only really play a handful of them. </p>
<p>Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO, plus some Red Tiger and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-284873"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-8107/#post-285682" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94bb43b02524a4ce925173759fd65b73</guid>
				<title>fortune_emot started the topic true fortune casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-8107/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 13:33:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up here roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here is larger than I expected, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so. </p>
<p>Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-284858"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-8107/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afb2753ee0f73aec0ca1440e5e3f0237</guid>
				<title>fortune_emot replied to the topic 888starz uz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-80/page/10/#post-285657</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 13:32:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing here for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune runs to a few thousand titles, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so. </p>
<p>Game supply is the standard top tier:&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-284836"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-80/page/10/#post-285657" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>