<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | JosiahIcelm | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/josiahicelm/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/josiahicelm/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for JosiahIcelm.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 23:59:33 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d605999b3c446ec5d8756a07e713fe7</guid>
				<title>JosiahIcelm replied to the topic apple river tittle crystal in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-tittle-crystal-15/page/3/#post-313675</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 22:00:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Most of the time I bounce off similar pages within seconds, and a stop at <a href="http://quicktrailcartemporium.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>quicktrailcartemporium held me longer than I would have predicted, the ability to convert a likely bouncing visitor into an engaged reader is a quality signal and this site has demonstrated that conversion ability across multiple visits where I expected to bounce.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a471c51579a62b9150b0b3c4e59671b</guid>
				<title>JosiahIcelm replied to the topic apple river dog crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-dog-crystal-316/page/3/#post-313618</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 18:37:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Liked the way the post balanced confidence and humility, and a stop at <a href="http://quicktrailcartemporium.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>quicktrailcartemporium maintained the same balance, knowing when to assert and when to acknowledge uncertainty is a sign of mature thinking and the writers here have clearly developed that calibration through what I assume is years of careful work on their craft.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>