<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | lotto_akml | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/lotto_akml/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/lotto_akml/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for lotto_akml.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:24:08 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e9722627baa5eaf1c6bef1f9d5f23e6</guid>
				<title>lotto_akml started the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-266/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:24:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using this platform for a few months now, so the honeymoon phase is well behind me. A friend recommended it for the lotto products, though the slots pulled me in too. The Lottoland catalogue covers more ground than I expected, with both lottery products and a full casino lobby. </p>
<p>Software comes from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Evolution&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309920"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-266/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dab82741aa549d009d0dc49558fa1edc</guid>
				<title>lotto_akml started the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-264/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:24:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing on this platform for a few months now, so I have had enough time to form a real opinion. I found it because of the lottery betting, and then discovered the casino section. The game library covers more ground than I expected, mixing lottery betting with standard casino games. </p>
<p>Software comes from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309913"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-264/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91f3cc038e83731e54604504e481c90f</guid>
				<title>lotto_akml started the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-262/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:23:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Lottoland Casino since the start of summer, enough sessions to see how it actually works. Originally came for the lottery side, and then discovered the casino section. The game library covers more ground than I expected, mixing lottery betting with standard casino games. </p>
<p>Providers on the casino side include Pragmatic Play, NetEnt,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309905"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-262/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4422f553892acdbc784b12ee451680e3</guid>
				<title>lotto_akml replied to the topic 888starz uz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-25/page/11/#post-309680</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:22:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Lottoland Casino since the start of summer, so the honeymoon phase is well behind me. I found it because of the lottery betting, though the slots pulled me in too. The gaming section is surprisingly large, with both lottery products and a full casino lobby. </p>
<p>The casino side runs on games from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309900"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-25/page/11/#post-309680" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>