<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | lotto_nqml | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/lotto_nqml/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/lotto_nqml/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for lotto_nqml.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 11:33:34 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f717ffb08e76bf2b2bab46f75e93e42</guid>
				<title>lotto_nqml replied to the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-335/#post-310169</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:59:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at this platform for about four months, so I have had enough time to form a real opinion. A friend recommended it for the lotto products, though the slots pulled me in too. The game library goes deeper than you would think, with both lottery products and a full casino lobby. </p>
<p>The casino side runs on games from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310474"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-335/#post-310169" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">443a9b4d9b591ab607aa943765a829e7</guid>
				<title>lotto_nqml started the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-335/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:59:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Lottoland for about four months, so the honeymoon phase is well behind me. Originally came for the lottery side, but ended up staying for the casino as well. The game library covers more ground than I expected, combining lotto draws with slots and table games. </p>
<p>Software comes from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Red Tiger and a handful of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310472"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-335/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0288d11076b7ab6728ac6ebd26e8e1d7</guid>
				<title>lotto_nqml started the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-333/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:58:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using Lottoland Casino for about four months, enough sessions to see how it actually works. Originally came for the lottery side, and then discovered the casino section. The Lottoland catalogue goes deeper than you would think, combining lotto draws with slots and table games. </p>
<p>Providers on the casino side include Pragmatic Play,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310470"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-333/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc0f565037201ce8e94dcd5903f326fe</guid>
				<title>lotto_nqml replied to the topic 888starz uz in the forum Cycling Club</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-10/page/11/#post-310163</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:57:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using Lottoland Casino for about four months, so I have had enough time to form a real opinion. I found it because of the lottery betting, but ended up staying for the casino as well. The game library covers more ground than I expected, mixing lottery betting with standard casino games. </p>
<p>Providers on the casino side include Pragmatic&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310468"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-10/page/11/#post-310163" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>