<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | lotto_pdml | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/lotto_pdml/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/lotto_pdml/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for lotto_pdml.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 11:33:15 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7df3e26d5f259b9eb5a056e91b24dccc</guid>
				<title>lotto_pdml replied to the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-384/#post-310290</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:36:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using this platform for about four months, so I have had enough time to form a real opinion. I found it because of the lottery betting, but ended up staying for the casino as well. The Lottoland catalogue is surprisingly large, combining lotto draws with slots and table games. </p>
<p>Software comes from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Evolution&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310621"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-384/#post-310290" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c040b011c59b3b8fd46223f2c7cfd4f</guid>
				<title>lotto_pdml started the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-384/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:35:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Lottoland Casino for about four months, so the honeymoon phase is well behind me. I found it because of the lottery betting, but ended up staying for the casino as well. The Lottoland catalogue is surprisingly large, combining lotto draws with slots and table games. </p>
<p>The casino side runs on games from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310620"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-384/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0281e03a449e20c3d1f3d3c457de57b</guid>
				<title>lotto_pdml started the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-382/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:35:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using Lottoland since the start of summer, so I have had enough time to form a real opinion. I found it because of the lottery betting, but ended up staying for the casino as well. The Lottoland catalogue covers more ground than I expected, combining lotto draws with slots and table games. </p>
<p>Providers on the casino side include&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310618"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-382/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a87d47de2ced9af05f9035144843656c</guid>
				<title>lotto_pdml replied to the topic 888starzuzbet in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-14/page/11/#post-310284</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:34:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using this platform for about four months, so the honeymoon phase is well behind me. A friend recommended it for the lotto products, and then discovered the casino section. The Lottoland catalogue covers more ground than I expected, combining lotto draws with slots and table games. </p>
<p>Providers on the casino side include Pragmatic&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310615"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-14/page/11/#post-310284" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>