<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | lotto_xcml | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/lotto_xcml/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/lotto_xcml/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for lotto_xcml.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:26:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9127b4b8648d2385b8fb12f9490a89fb</guid>
				<title>lotto_xcml replied to the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-377/#post-310275</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:27:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using this platform for about four months, so I have had enough time to form a real opinion. A friend recommended it for the lotto products, though the slots pulled me in too. The Lottoland catalogue covers more ground than I expected, combining lotto draws with slots and table games. </p>
<p>The casino side runs on games from Pragmatic&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310603"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-377/#post-310275" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc9f22c4539f65b75be69956ed6c0b44</guid>
				<title>lotto_xcml replied to the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-377/#post-310271</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:27:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing on Lottoland for about four months, enough sessions to see how it actually works. I found it because of the lottery betting, and then discovered the casino section. The gaming section covers more ground than I expected, with both lottery products and a full casino lobby. </p>
<p>Providers on the casino side include Pragmatic Play, NetEnt,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310599"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-377/#post-310271" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f923d14cf81126242d8a38ad9b2166e3</guid>
				<title>lotto_xcml started the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-377/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:26:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing on Lottoland since the start of summer, so the honeymoon phase is well behind me. A friend recommended it for the lotto products, though the slots pulled me in too. The Lottoland catalogue covers more ground than I expected, mixing lottery betting with standard casino games. </p>
<p>Providers on the casino side include Pragmatic Play,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310596"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-377/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f5691a1d1f4d5d28cb5e2cd3a3675ab</guid>
				<title>lotto_xcml replied to the topic 888starzuzbet in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-12/page/10/#post-310256</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:25:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Lottoland Casino for a few months now, so the honeymoon phase is well behind me. A friend recommended it for the lotto products, and then discovered the casino section. The Lottoland catalogue goes deeper than you would think, combining lotto draws with slots and table games. </p>
<p>Software comes from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Evolution&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310584"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-12/page/10/#post-310256" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>