<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | lotto_xgml | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/lotto_xgml/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/lotto_xgml/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for lotto_xgml.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 15:57:05 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fbd75d23dc28558f2244ac084ac3ac3</guid>
				<title>lotto_xgml replied to the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-584/#post-311154</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 12:47:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using Lottoland Casino for about four months, enough sessions to see how it actually works. Originally came for the lottery side, but ended up staying for the casino as well. The gaming section goes deeper than you would think, mixing lottery betting with standard casino games. </p>
<p>Software comes from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Red Tiger&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-311651"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-584/#post-311154" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9959cc3aa9528615fca447fe4d5fea42</guid>
				<title>lotto_xgml replied to the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-584/#post-311152</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 12:47:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using Lottoland Casino for a few months now, so the honeymoon phase is well behind me. A friend recommended it for the lotto products, but ended up staying for the casino as well. The Lottoland catalogue is surprisingly large, mixing lottery betting with standard casino games. </p>
<p>Providers on the casino side include Pragmatic Play,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-311649"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-584/#post-311152" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01601107d23c5c5a292d5410ed77f2c2</guid>
				<title>lotto_xgml started the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-584/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 12:46:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using this platform for a few months now, so I have had enough time to form a real opinion. I found it because of the lottery betting, though the slots pulled me in too. The game library covers more ground than I expected, combining lotto draws with slots and table games. </p>
<p>Software comes from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Red Tiger and a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-311648"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-584/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1abf485f75a03ac10c013b2d14ae0756</guid>
				<title>lotto_xgml replied to the topic casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-37/page/537/#post-311146</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 12:46:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using this platform since the start of summer, so I have had enough time to form a real opinion. Originally came for the lottery side, but ended up staying for the casino as well. The game library covers more ground than I expected, combining lotto draws with slots and table games. </p>
<p>Software comes from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-311643"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-37/page/537/#post-311146" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e14030721f534148a3bf301796d2779</guid>
				<title>lotto_xgml replied to the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-399/#post-310356</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:24:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at this platform for about four months, so I have had enough time to form a real opinion. Originally came for the lottery side, but ended up staying for the casino as well. The Lottoland catalogue covers more ground than I expected, mixing lottery betting with standard casino games. </p>
<p>The casino side runs on games from Pragmatic Play,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310699"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-399/#post-310356" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70892097cb9ab00535942dc384836cdd</guid>
				<title>lotto_xgml replied to the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-399/#post-310355</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:24:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing on Lottoland Casino since the start of summer, enough sessions to see how it actually works. Originally came for the lottery side, and then discovered the casino section. The Lottoland catalogue goes deeper than you would think, with both lottery products and a full casino lobby. </p>
<p>Providers on the casino side include Pragmatic Play,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310698"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-399/#post-310355" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">606f044deab54c9ea117cf75027e420c</guid>
				<title>lotto_xgml started the topic Lottoland Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-399/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:23:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Lottoland Casino since the start of summer, enough sessions to see how it actually works. I found it because of the lottery betting, though the slots pulled me in too. The game library goes deeper than you would think, with both lottery products and a full casino lobby. </p>
<p>Providers on the casino side include Pragmatic Play, NetEnt,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310697"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/lottoland-casino-399/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a2dea29ca870fcbab933c1ec69247b0</guid>
				<title>lotto_xgml replied to the topic apple river blackmail crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-blackmail-crystal/page/8/#post-310352</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:22:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been using this platform for a few months now, so the honeymoon phase is well behind me. A friend recommended it for the lotto products, and then discovered the casino section. The gaming section is surprisingly large, combining lotto draws with slots and table games. </p>
<p>Software comes from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Red Tiger and a handful of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310695"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-blackmail-crystal/page/8/#post-310352" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>