<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | LuisKib | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/luiskib/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/luiskib/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for LuisKib.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 05:24:43 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff581245cb8368c5e03137ebf0184e22</guid>
				<title>LuisKib replied to the topic apple river dog crystal in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-dog-crystal-315/page/11/#post-321444</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 01:49:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Useful information presented in a way that does not feel like a sales pitch, that is what I appreciated most, and a stop at <a href="http://modluma.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>modluma was the same, no upsell and no fake urgency just steady content laid out properly for someone trying to actually learn from it rather than just be sold to.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8243d5f2d57701c86f9c6ef5312bffa</guid>
				<title>LuisKib replied to the topic apple river tittle crystal in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-tittle-crystal-15/page/11/#post-321429</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 00:58:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Came in confused about the topic and left with a much firmer grasp on it, and after <a href="http://modluma.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>modluma I felt I could explain this to someone else without hesitation, that is the gold standard for any educational content and most sites simply fail to reach it ever which is unfortunate but true.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cc61e89e3f2f053810a0c380528fee6</guid>
				<title>LuisKib replied to the topic apple river dog crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-dog-crystal-316/page/11/#post-321412</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 00:06:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Came in confused about the topic and left with a much firmer grasp on it, and after <a href="http://modluma.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>modluma I felt I could explain this to someone else without hesitation, that is the gold standard for any educational content and most sites simply fail to reach it ever which is unfortunate but true.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>