<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | MarcusItets | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/marcusitets/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/marcusitets/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for MarcusItets.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:37:02 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2916fc77619088657a769523f4753b70</guid>
				<title>MarcusItets replied to the topic apple river indelicate crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-indelicate-crystal-4/page/484/#post-313611</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 18:04:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Solid quality, the kind of work that holds up to a careful read rather than a quick skim, and a quick look at <a href="http://rainmeadowcollectivemart.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>rainmeadowcollectivemart kept that standard going strong, content that rewards attention rather than punishing it is something I appreciate more and more these days online across nearly every topic I follow.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a262302d641ef15dca3b87221abed9fa</guid>
				<title>MarcusItets replied to the topic casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-37/page/542/#post-312915</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 12:23:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Solid quality, the kind of work that holds up to a careful read rather than a quick skim, and a quick look at <a href="http://rainmeadowcollectivemart.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>rainmeadowcollectivemart kept that standard going strong, content that rewards attention rather than punishing it is something I appreciate more and more these days online across nearly every topic I follow.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9365de3d2ebe1186b18299bc640db461</guid>
				<title>MarcusItets replied to the topic apple river take care of crystal in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-take-care-of-crystal-2/page/489/#post-312083</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 06:22:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A clear case of writing that does not try to do too much in one post, and a look at <a href="http://rainmeadowcollectivemart.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>rainmeadowcollectivemart maintained the same scoped discipline, posts that try to cover too much end up covering nothing well and this site has clearly chosen scope discipline as a core editorial principle which shows up clearly in what I read.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>