<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rever_ggPl | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rever_ggpl/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rever_ggpl/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rever_ggPl.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:56:02 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4eaee8c3682faa5bbddd274725908404</guid>
				<title>rever_ggPl replied to the topic Trino Casino Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-89/#post-313079</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 12:51:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been playing at Trino Casino for a good few months, mostly late at night, so read this as one punter&#8217;s view. Registered because of a thread on another forum, and sign-up took under five minutes — just email and a password, though you do need docs later, which I expected. </p>
<p>The lobby is genuinely big — around 3,500 games by my rough cou&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-313856"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-89/#post-313079" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f32a91818538927ee0c85b38ec160d63</guid>
				<title>rever_ggPl started the topic Trino Casino Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-89/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 12:51:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been punting at Trino for about four months now, usually on the commute home, so take this as a regular player&#8217;s take. Signed up after a thread on another forum, and sign-up took about two minutes — just email and a password, though you do need ID later, which I expected. </p>
<p>The library is deeper than I thought — somewhere north of 3,000 tit&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-313854"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-89/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">061d60b03489f0d4db75dbc9ab72ad0c</guid>
				<title>rever_ggPl started the topic Trino Casino Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-87/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 12:50:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been punting at Trino Casino for a good few months, usually on the commute home, so read this for what it&#8217;s worth. Joined because of a random Twitter post, and sign-up took under five minutes — just email and a password, though you do need docs later, which is normal. </p>
<p>The lobby is deeper than I thought — somewhere north of 3,000 titles las&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-313850"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-87/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dfb00a97aec2616bb6b82c690c38e35</guid>
				<title>rever_ggPl replied to the topic 888starz in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-292/page/11/#post-313069</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 12:50:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been playing at Trino for a good few months, usually on the commute home, so take this as a regular player&#8217;s take. Joined because of a thread on another forum, and the whole thing took maybe three minutes — just email and a password, though they did want verification before the first payout, which I expected. </p>
<p>The library is deeper than I t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-313846"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-292/page/11/#post-313069" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>