<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rever_mcPl | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rever_mcpl/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rever_mcpl/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rever_mcPl.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:57:02 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e018c5f5696e4456b3d354a909242328</guid>
				<title>rever_mcPl started the topic Trino Casino Casino in the forum Cycling Club</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-140/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 13:21:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing about at Trino for about four months now, mainly in the evenings, so take this for what it&#8217;s worth. Joined because of a mate&#8217;s recommendation, and sign-up took maybe three minutes — just email and a password, although they did want docs later, which I expected. </p>
<p>The lobby is deeper than I thought — roughly 3,000+ slots and tab&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-314030"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-140/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9da31e78f27f60463a419eb6ac66ebc6</guid>
				<title>rever_mcPl started the topic Trino Casino Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-134/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 13:20:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing about at Trino for a good few months, usually in the evenings, so take this for what it&#8217;s worth. Registered after a random Twitter post, and the whole thing took maybe three minutes — email, password, done, though you do need ID later, which I expected. </p>
<p>The library is pretty huge — around 3,500 games last time I looked. Pra&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-314020"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-134/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58893ff62e98b2844c5331ef70e019c8</guid>
				<title>rever_mcPl started the topic Trino Casino Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-131/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 13:19:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been playing at Trino Casino for a good few months, mostly on the commute home, so read this as one punter&#8217;s view. Joined after a thread on another forum, and sign-up took about two minutes — just email and a password, although you do need verification before the first payout, standard stuff with a UKGC licence. </p>
<p>The library is pretty h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-314011"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-131/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c00fd68cc1a0a9be069fa80149ced726</guid>
				<title>rever_mcPl replied to the topic 888starz uz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-83/page/11/#post-313210</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 13:19:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been playing at Trino Casino for a good few months, mostly on the commute home, so read this as one punter&#8217;s view. Joined because of a random Twitter post, and sign-up took maybe three minutes — just email and a password, though you do need ID later, which is normal. </p>
<p>The lobby is genuinely big — around 3,500 games last time I looked. Pra&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-314006"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-83/page/11/#post-313210" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>