<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rever_yiPl | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rever_yipl/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rever_yipl/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rever_yiPl.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 19:30:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe05dfa90da2d20459338f5885fc3daf</guid>
				<title>rever_yiPl started the topic Trino Casino Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-160/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 14:08:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been messing about at Trino Casino for about four months now, mainly late at night, so take this for what it&#8217;s worth. Signed up after a thread on another forum, and the whole thing took under five minutes — just email and a password, although you do need docs later, which is normal. </p>
<p>The library is pretty huge — roughly 3,000+ slots and tab&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-314301"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-160/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10659e8726a365699ca393b92572e8f8</guid>
				<title>rever_yiPl started the topic Trino Casino Casino in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-158/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 14:07:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Trino Casino since roughly the spring, mainly in the evenings, so read this as a regular player&#8217;s take. Joined because of a mate&#8217;s recommendation, and the whole thing took about two minutes — email, password, done, though you do need docs later, which I expected. </p>
<p>Game selection is genuinely big — around 3,500 games last time I l&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-314299"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-158/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43af641f1bcf92ade257ac90698f15b2</guid>
				<title>rever_yiPl started the topic Trino Casino Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-156/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 14:07:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been punting at Trino Casino for a good few months, usually on the commute home, so read this as a regular player&#8217;s take. Joined because of a mate&#8217;s recommendation, and sign-up took about two minutes — email, password, done, though you do need docs later, which I expected. </p>
<p>The lobby is genuinely big — around 3,500 games if the filter count is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-314296"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/trino-casino-casino-156/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65524579167c7c354b3cd3f03c129be0</guid>
				<title>rever_yiPl replied to the topic true fortune casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-195/page/11/#post-313457</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 14:06:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been messing about at Trino since roughly the spring, mainly late at night, so read this as a regular player&#8217;s take. Signed up after a mate&#8217;s recommendation, and sign-up took maybe three minutes — just email and a password, although you do need verification before the first payout, which I expected. </p>
<p>Game selection is deeper than I t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-314294"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-195/page/11/#post-313457" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>