<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_ilKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_ilka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_ilka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_ilKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 14:53:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4fff594704d02f39ca9983263a34f30</guid>
				<title>revery_ilKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-416/#post-322125</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:10:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly two months now and thought I&#8217;d give my two cents here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which is pretty standard but not terrible e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323448"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-416/#post-322125" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4534d8a90fc09f4dbc3ebe4cef512494</guid>
				<title>revery_ilKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-416/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:09:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and thought I&#8217;d share my take here. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x and is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323445"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-416/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b18f58c5db2730acc9cc72ab4b5ff17c</guid>
				<title>revery_ilKa started the topic revery play in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-414/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:09:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d share my take on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which is pretty standard b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323442"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-414/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36afa94e3d1c564a694bf4124f338d76</guid>
				<title>revery_ilKa replied to the topic solana casino in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/solana-casino-316/page/9/#post-322113</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:08:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d drop my thoughts on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x which could be better honestly but I&#8217;ve seen w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323435"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/solana-casino-316/page/9/#post-322113" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1071bb340279de48da266c2eec20e61</guid>
				<title>revery_ilKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-27/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:39:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Revery Play for about two months now and thought I&#8217;d drop my thoughts here. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which wasn&#8217;t bad, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320532"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-27/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3103fb3f519be152aa273dfe6b8adcef</guid>
				<title>revery_ilKa started the topic revery play in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-25/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:38:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d share my take here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn&#8217;t bad, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x and could be better honestly but manageable if you s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320524"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-25/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ec55c4454aeef66e05f41c4bec37841</guid>
				<title>revery_ilKa replied to the topic 888starz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-257/page/11/#post-319428</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:37:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for like a couple of months and figured I&#8217;d share my take on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which could be better honestly but I&#8217;ve seen way worse.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320515"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-257/page/11/#post-319428" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>