<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_luKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_luka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_luka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_luKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:38:17 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3966ecec809b1fdb5f5dca346e89540d</guid>
				<title>revery_luKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-11/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:16:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d share my take on this. I registered on a whim — min deposit is ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover&#8217;s 35x which could be better honestly but I&#8217;ve seen way worse. </p>
<p>The l&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320269"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-11/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05766f591e39e03f6b38c9f6d6ce92d7</guid>
				<title>revery_luKa started the topic revery play in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:15:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d share my take here. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320267"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-9/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a397d87bc523d37b40932166d52d11c3</guid>
				<title>revery_luKa started the topic revery play in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-7/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:15:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for about two months now and wanted to give my two cents here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but manageable if y&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320265"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-7/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7916d0c965a49485b70586a0b0fff37b</guid>
				<title>revery_luKa replied to the topic Продажа лантаноидов и изделий из них. in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b4%d0%b0%d0%b6%d0%b0-%d0%bb%d0%b0%d0%bd%d1%82%d0%b0%d0%bd%d0%be%d0%b8%d0%b4%d0%be%d0%b2-%d0%b8-%d0%b8%d0%b7%d0%b4%d0%b5%d0%bb%d0%b8%d0%b9-%d0%b8%d0%b7-%d0%bd%d0%b8%d1%85/page/20/#post-319198</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:14:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320263"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b4%d0%b0%d0%b6%d0%b0-%d0%bb%d0%b0%d0%bd%d1%82%d0%b0%d0%bd%d0%be%d0%b8%d0%b4%d0%be%d0%b2-%d0%b8-%d0%b8%d0%b7%d0%b4%d0%b5%d0%bb%d0%b8%d0%b9-%d0%b8%d0%b7-%d0%bd%d0%b8%d1%85/page/20/#post-319198" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>