<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_mpKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_mpka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_mpka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_mpKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 11:30:29 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37578f481bb51e759d7719a7a800b7b6</guid>
				<title>revery_mpKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-12/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:16:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is only ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. The rollover&#8217;s 35x which could be better honestly but I&#8217;ve seen way w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320270"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-12/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc02bb1de60d97420a6c46a8fde06e1d</guid>
				<title>revery_mpKa started the topic revery play in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-10/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:16:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I&#8217;d drop my thoughts on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which could be better honestly but n&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320268"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-10/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4728bca878eb1c0f17e27e12a1ca74c5</guid>
				<title>revery_mpKa started the topic revery play in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-8/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:15:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for about two months now and figured I&#8217;d share my take here. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn&#8217;t bad, threw in ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which could be better h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320266"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-8/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28374c490b84f645570901c9d31e2548</guid>
				<title>revery_mpKa replied to the topic 888starz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-235/page/11/#post-319197</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:14:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly two months now and figured I&#8217;d give my two cents here. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x which isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320262"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-235/page/11/#post-319197" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>