<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_mvKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_mvka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_mvka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_mvKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 15:36:31 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa2f1e0d6f4d5a476246cdf2fd8df693</guid>
				<title>revery_mvKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-209/#post-321137</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:34:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d share my take on this. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 40x which is pretty standard but m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322314"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-209/#post-321137" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c5fa81907b149b9bbef54cc6a077b26</guid>
				<title>revery_mvKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-209/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:34:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and figured I&#8217;d share my take on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, threw in fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover&#8217;s 35x and could be better honestly but not terrible either. </p>
<p>The lobby actually s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322312"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-209/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c61fdbc9444f49053fc565f3ea41cb1</guid>
				<title>revery_mvKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-86/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:53:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and wanted to give my two cents on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if y&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321299"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-86/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a6e45050c9fc5d26f8ddabbd55a83b9</guid>
				<title>revery_mvKa started the topic revery play in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-85/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:53:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I&#8217;d share my take on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but I&#8217;ve s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321282"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-85/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e3d74ff7f47732f05399e3248b54cf9</guid>
				<title>revery_mvKa started the topic revery play in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-82/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:52:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d share my take here. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321270"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-82/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4f1f7cb68bba6eae3d02b48dac152c3</guid>
				<title>revery_mvKa replied to the topic 888starz in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-276/page/11/#post-320118</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:52:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and wanted to drop my thoughts here. I registered on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x and isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but not terrible e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321259"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-276/page/11/#post-320118" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>