<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_noKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_noka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_noka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_noKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 00:10:14 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76dab8f4c5439a3e805de159be90d2a8</guid>
				<title>revery_noKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-428/#post-322160</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:16:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and figured I&#8217;d give my two cents here. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which wasn&#8217;t bad, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x and could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323492"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-428/#post-322160" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6fd1c990b94d11baff4f1198dc589ff</guid>
				<title>revery_noKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-428/#post-322156</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:16:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Revery Play for like two months now and figured I&#8217;d drop my thoughts on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but n&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323487"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-428/#post-322156" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6f3aa2699bd6f44721f6fe065fc28c5</guid>
				<title>revery_noKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-428/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:15:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for like two months now and figured I&#8217;d share my take here. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 35x which is pretty standard but I&#8217;ve seen way w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323481"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-428/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d953748018b8e3d89b64d126c935ca33</guid>
				<title>revery_noKa replied to the topic solana casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/solana-casino-320/page/8/#post-322147</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:15:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d give my two cents here. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, deposited ?50 to start and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x and isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but I&#8217;ve seen way worse. </p>
<p>The lobby is g&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323477"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/solana-casino-320/page/8/#post-322147" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>