<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_scKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_scka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_scka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_scKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 04:55:39 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c10634ffa988333032ab2f04a59f27e</guid>
				<title>revery_scKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-485/#post-322294</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:34:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Revery Play for like two months now and wanted to drop my thoughts here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover&#8217;s 40x which could be better honestly but I&#8217;ve seen way worse. </p>
<p>The l&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323640"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-485/#post-322294" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a69afa00952b967df979cb1645d7b7a</guid>
				<title>revery_scKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-485/#post-322290</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:34:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been playing at Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d drop my thoughts here. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn&#8217;t bad, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which is pretty standard but not terrible e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323636"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-485/#post-322290" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e4d2ed7ab362cd037b33022045bda22</guid>
				<title>revery_scKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-485/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:33:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for about a couple of months and figured I&#8217;d drop my thoughts on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but not t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323632"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-485/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4161f0e6ca155ab5b34ad1942186a27e</guid>
				<title>revery_scKa replied to the topic 888starz in the forum Cycling Club</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-1056/page/8/#post-322280</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:32:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d share my take here. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, deposited ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots. </p>
<p>Game s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323625"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-1056/page/8/#post-322280" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>