<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_seKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_seka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_seka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_seKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 04:14:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">998494c29779f48c62f38c7215430f36</guid>
				<title>revery_seKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-411/#post-322118</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:08:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d share my take here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which could be better honestly but not terrible e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323440"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-411/#post-322118" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd69cd888a5fdc938af98c50ed7b2df6</guid>
				<title>revery_seKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-411/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:08:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I&#8217;d give my two cents here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and could be better honestly but m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323436"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-411/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80e18f7fe5efd637dd2d0d38b1fd07a7</guid>
				<title>revery_seKa replied to the topic casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-492/page/8/#post-322105</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:07:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Revery Play for about six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d drop my thoughts here. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 35x and could be better honestly b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323426"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-492/page/8/#post-322105" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>