<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_vjKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_vjka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_vjka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_vjKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 09:33:21 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d71d2d504af2de83a06829217090675</guid>
				<title>revery_vjKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-240/#post-321635</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 08:25:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d share my take here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but not t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322876"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-240/#post-321635" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84587cfec2df99972e4452c4b82aff0b</guid>
				<title>revery_vjKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-240/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 08:24:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly two months now and thought I&#8217;d drop my thoughts on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x and c&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322874"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-240/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">280c68ecb0f2e57a9e6ea90f2f976a68</guid>
				<title>revery_vjKa replied to the topic 888starzuzbet in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-35/page/12/#post-321629</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 08:23:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for about two months now and thought I&#8217;d drop my thoughts here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322869"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-35/page/12/#post-321629" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>