<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_xgKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_xgka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_xgka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_xgKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 20:38:49 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5f145f58fb259de4aec06619a74de38</guid>
				<title>revery_xgKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-47/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:12:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for like six weeks or so and figured I&#8217;d give my two cents on this. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 35x which isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320844"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-47/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ed75f84c7be58eebe79da0f6ffe63ad</guid>
				<title>revery_xgKa started the topic revery play in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-43/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:12:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d give my two cents here. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 35x which could be better h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320835"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-43/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9dafb9936f442c9c3c340b0c225b413d</guid>
				<title>revery_xgKa started the topic revery play in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-42/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:11:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for like a couple of months and figured I&#8217;d share my take here. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, deposited ?50 to start and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and could be better honestly but I&#8217;ve seen way worse.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320826"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-42/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fefb895dd52b9acbcd5553aa1cdc5f27</guid>
				<title>revery_xgKa replied to the topic casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-4/page/19/#post-319747</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:10:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for about a couple of months and figured I&#8217;d share my take on this. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was only ?10 which seemed fair, deposited ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. The rollover&#8217;s 40x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320823"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-4/page/19/#post-319747" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>