<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_yqKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_yqka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_yqka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_yqKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:57:00 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bf7fba7bc507d0159f972e8bfa7099c</guid>
				<title>revery_yqKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-23/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:32:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly two months now and figured I&#8217;d give my two cents here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which wasn&#8217;t bad, threw in ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320379"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-23/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96c582c5a647bc5880277ed4c39917a6</guid>
				<title>revery_yqKa started the topic revery play in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-21/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:31:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for about a couple of months and figured I&#8217;d share my take on this. I registered on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. The rollover&#8217;s 35x and isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but manageable if y&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320377"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-21/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">910540dbe0163178a991a86d64d3b7b6</guid>
				<title>revery_yqKa started the topic revery play in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-20/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:31:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for about two months now and wanted to share my take on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which seemed fair, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover&#8217;s 35x and isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but manageable if you s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320376"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-20/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71c17c3843984074df5d2bc89a56723e</guid>
				<title>revery_yqKa replied to the topic casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-5/page/32/#post-319309</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:30:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Revery Play for about six weeks or so and wanted to drop my thoughts on this. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is only ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, deposited fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover&#8217;s 35x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots. </p>
<p>Game-wise actually surprised m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320374"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-5/page/32/#post-319309" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>