<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_zeKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_zeka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_zeka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_zeKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 09:33:21 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56bb3b42d12d9fa284e274646a135383</guid>
				<title>revery_zeKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-239/#post-321632</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 08:24:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Revery Play for about six weeks or so and wanted to give my two cents here. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn&#8217;t bad, deposited ?50 to start and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. The rollover&#8217;s 35x and could be better honestly but I&#8217;ve seen way worse.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322873"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-239/#post-321632" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0542630f81d08278e6086519bde1ba31</guid>
				<title>revery_zeKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-239/#post-321630</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 08:23:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for about six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d share my take here. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322870"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-239/#post-321630" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9720320e4aa3d123c9735fa6a2a6d86c</guid>
				<title>revery_zeKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-239/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 08:23:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been playing at Revery Play for about six weeks or so and wanted to give my two cents on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. The rollover&#8217;s 35x and could be better honestly but not terrible e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322867"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-239/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09954898fb547ebffe15b13f9123ba5c</guid>
				<title>revery_zeKa replied to the topic 888starzuzbet in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-34/page/10/#post-321623</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 08:22:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and wanted to share my take on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 35x and is pretty standard but I&#8217;ve seen w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322863"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-34/page/10/#post-321623" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>