<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolle_chOn | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_chon/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_chon/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolle_chOn.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 14:27:42 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62b514e8c515aa707bcfb7bd69d82aa6</guid>
				<title>rolle_chOn replied to the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-344/#post-310570</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 11:15:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on this casino for about five months now, so the initial novelty has worn off. A colleague mentioned it, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The catalogue at Rolletto runs well into the thousands, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects: Pragmatic&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310953"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-344/#post-310570" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4780f0cd4827ad11f06b877f799cc94e</guid>
				<title>rolle_chOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-344/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 11:14:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at this casino for roughly half a year, so I have a decent feel for how things work. Came across it while comparing promo codes, since I wanted somewhere that combines casino and sports without fuss. The Rolletto lobby runs well into the thousands, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects:&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310948"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-344/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53aebb4934160511012793d15b5ec1e7</guid>
				<title>rolle_chOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-342/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 11:14:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Rolletto since late spring, so the initial novelty has worn off. Came across it while comparing promo codes, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The catalogue at Rolletto runs well into the thousands, even though most of my time goes on a dozen games. </p>
<p>The software side is well covered: Pragmatic Play,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310940"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-342/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f46de7b991c01ea977a526f80db6f5f</guid>
				<title>rolle_chOn replied to the topic Top in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/top/page/55/#post-310548</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 11:13:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using this casino for roughly half a year, so I have a decent feel for how things work. Came across it while comparing promo codes, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The game library here covers a lot of ground, although I rotate between a handful of favourites. </p>
<p>Game supply is solid: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310929"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/top/page/55/#post-310548" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>