<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolle_faOn | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_faon/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_faon/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolle_faOn.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 11:32:48 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ba9cbeecae05ab961d2478e93071307</guid>
				<title>rolle_faOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-294/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:45:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on this casino for about five months now, enough time to see the real picture. Found it through a recommendation, because my old bookmaker took ages to pay. The game library here covers a lot of ground, although I rotate between a handful of favourites. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310414"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-294/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fbdb9430a982fccf3cad70b4d69411c</guid>
				<title>rolle_faOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-291/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:44:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Rolletto Casino for roughly half a year, so the initial novelty has worn off. Came across it while comparing promo codes, since I wanted somewhere that combines casino and sports without fuss. The catalogue at Rolletto is bigger than I expected, even though most of my time goes on a dozen games. </p>
<p>The software side is well covered:&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310407"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-291/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e611cf27009c5a64d9fd4e276c45c07</guid>
				<title>rolle_faOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-287/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:44:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Rolletto for roughly half a year, so I have a decent feel for how things work. Found it through a recommendation, because my old bookmaker took ages to pay. The game library here covers a lot of ground, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>The software side is well covered: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO, Hacksaw&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310394"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-287/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b2b16f691512689c6b8cff1482f50a0</guid>
				<title>rolle_faOn replied to the topic прогулки по неве in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b3%d1%83%d0%bb%d0%ba%d0%b8-%d0%bf%d0%be-%d0%bd%d0%b5%d0%b2%d0%b5-2/page/12/#post-310084</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:43:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on this casino since late spring, so the initial novelty has worn off. A colleague mentioned it, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The game library here is bigger than I expected, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310376"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b3%d1%83%d0%bb%d0%ba%d0%b8-%d0%bf%d0%be-%d0%bd%d0%b5%d0%b2%d0%b5-2/page/12/#post-310084" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>