<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolle_hyOn | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_hyon/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_hyon/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolle_hyOn.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 21:57:46 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bf0e7a9587c3ba27ce399e285f870cc</guid>
				<title>rolle_hyOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-241/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:22:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Rolletto since late spring, so the initial novelty has worn off. A colleague mentioned it, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The game library here runs well into the thousands, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309895"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-241/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8398e969202d090504733b3b396589f</guid>
				<title>rolle_hyOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-240/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:21:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Rolletto since late spring, so the initial novelty has worn off. Found it through a recommendation, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The game library here runs well into the thousands, although I rotate between a handful of favourites. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309889"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-240/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">defc7bc09b3c7fd3fcf31b5e3baf93f8</guid>
				<title>rolle_hyOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-239/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:21:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on this casino for about five months now, so I have a decent feel for how things work. Came across it while comparing promo codes, because my old bookmaker took ages to pay. The catalogue at Rolletto runs well into the thousands, although I rotate between a handful of favourites. </p>
<p>The software side is well covered: Pragmatic&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309879"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-239/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">362f1a11393b8fabd909b0004ea09ea8</guid>
				<title>rolle_hyOn replied to the topic 888starz uz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-21/page/12/#post-309658</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:20:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on Rolletto since late spring, so the initial novelty has worn off. Came across it while comparing promo codes, since I wanted somewhere that combines casino and sports without fuss. The catalogue at Rolletto covers a lot of ground, although I rotate between a handful of favourites. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects:&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309875"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-21/page/12/#post-309658" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>