<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolle_pkOn | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_pkon/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_pkon/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolle_pkOn.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 12:18:56 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c8d0e3648377033f983b57d01e3191a</guid>
				<title>rolle_pkOn replied to the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-261/#post-309934</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:03:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on Rolletto for about five months now, so I have a decent feel for how things work. Found it through a recommendation, because my old bookmaker took ages to pay. The catalogue at Rolletto runs well into the thousands, even though most of my time goes on a dozen games. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects: Pragmatic Play,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310193"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-261/#post-309934" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bde190607b5da35f8026c537eb2c7b3</guid>
				<title>rolle_pkOn replied to the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-261/#post-309931</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:03:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Rolletto Casino for roughly half a year, so I have a decent feel for how things work. Came across it while comparing promo codes, since I wanted somewhere that combines casino and sports without fuss. The Rolletto lobby covers a lot of ground, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects:&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310190"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-261/#post-309931" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7671c299bf52b3c62f2ff8f787ead9ec</guid>
				<title>rolle_pkOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-261/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:02:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on Rolletto for about five months now, so I have a decent feel for how things work. A colleague mentioned it, since I wanted somewhere that combines casino and sports without fuss. The Rolletto lobby is bigger than I expected, although I rotate between a handful of favourites. </p>
<p>Game supply is solid: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310186"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-261/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1510c624ee38c7d3a7043535f263976</guid>
				<title>rolle_pkOn replied to the topic 888starzuzbet in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-36/page/11/#post-309925</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:02:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using this casino for about five months now, enough time to see the real picture. Found it through a recommendation, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The Rolletto lobby covers a lot of ground, even though most of my time goes on a dozen games. </p>
<p>Game supply is solid: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO, Hacksaw&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310183"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-36/page/11/#post-309925" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>