<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolle_ppOn | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_ppon/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_ppon/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolle_ppOn.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 15:23:14 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6eebd27063d979b340aec316a05eeff4</guid>
				<title>rolle_ppOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-320/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:52:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at this casino for roughly half a year, enough time to see the real picture. Found it through a recommendation, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The Rolletto lobby is bigger than I expected, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>The software side is well covered: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310782"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-320/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aae72f3a97155d2c6b665223253d140f</guid>
				<title>rolle_ppOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-314/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:52:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using this casino for roughly half a year, so the initial novelty has worn off. Came across it while comparing promo codes, because my old bookmaker took ages to pay. The catalogue at Rolletto runs well into the thousands, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>Game supply is solid: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO, Hacksaw and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310776"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-314/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72e60fce2f737ea3de11d93c145b12a5</guid>
				<title>rolle_ppOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-308/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:51:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Rolletto Casino since late spring, so I have a decent feel for how things work. Came across it while comparing promo codes, because my old bookmaker took ages to pay. The Rolletto lobby is bigger than I expected, although I rotate between a handful of favourites. </p>
<p>The software side is well covered: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310768"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-308/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>