<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolle_qbOn | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_qbon/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_qbon/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolle_qbOn.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 14:07:34 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0690f0fb4029eb55cc388a3cc8794438</guid>
				<title>rolle_qbOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-372/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 11:22:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Rolletto Casino for roughly half a year, enough time to see the real picture. A colleague mentioned it, since I wanted somewhere that combines casino and sports without fuss. The catalogue at Rolletto covers a lot of ground, even though most of my time goes on a dozen games. </p>
<p>Game supply is solid: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-311027"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-372/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01181a7e9f9f6df255c02cc3c2688ac1</guid>
				<title>rolle_qbOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-367/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 11:21:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Rolletto for roughly half a year, enough time to see the real picture. Found it through a recommendation, because my old bookmaker took ages to pay. The game library here covers a lot of ground, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>The software side is well covered: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO, Hacksaw and Red&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-311022"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-367/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b7a6d2ee8a99b76b8f94c5f64a33cd5</guid>
				<title>rolle_qbOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-359/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 11:21:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on this casino since late spring, enough time to see the real picture. Came across it while comparing promo codes, since I wanted somewhere that combines casino and sports without fuss. The game library here covers a lot of ground, although I rotate between a handful of favourites. </p>
<p>Game supply is solid: Pragmatic Play,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-311004"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-359/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce98575e8d5443717f19ac800660bc45</guid>
				<title>rolle_qbOn replied to the topic Нарколог на дом in the forum Evening Gowns</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/%d0%bd%d0%b0%d1%80%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bb%d0%be%d0%b3-%d0%bd%d0%b0-%d0%b4%d0%be%d0%bc-6/page/13/#post-310604</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 11:20:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Rolletto Casino for roughly half a year, so I have a decent feel for how things work. A colleague mentioned it, because my old bookmaker took ages to pay. The game library here is bigger than I expected, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>Game supply is solid: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO, Nolimit City and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-311001"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/%d0%bd%d0%b0%d1%80%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bb%d0%be%d0%b3-%d0%bd%d0%b0-%d0%b4%d0%be%d0%bc-6/page/13/#post-310604" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>