<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolle_rvOn | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_rvon/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_rvon/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolle_rvOn.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 12:52:55 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67167981799bf31fd33a1b9f5f8131d6</guid>
				<title>rolle_rvOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-244/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:25:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using this casino for roughly half a year, so I have a decent feel for how things work. A colleague mentioned it, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The Rolletto lobby runs well into the thousands, even though most of my time goes on a dozen games. </p>
<p>The software side is well covered: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309926"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-244/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca7fc2339d43cfff4703e6117e809bd7</guid>
				<title>rolle_rvOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-243/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:25:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Rolletto since late spring, so the initial novelty has worn off. A colleague mentioned it, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The Rolletto lobby covers a lot of ground, even though most of my time goes on a dozen games. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO, Hacksaw and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309923"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-243/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">709d2db22ffd9a39802cca5ac0961d80</guid>
				<title>rolle_rvOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-242/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:24:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on Rolletto Casino for roughly half a year, so I have a decent feel for how things work. Came across it while comparing promo codes, since I wanted somewhere that combines casino and sports without fuss. The catalogue at Rolletto is bigger than I expected, even though most of my time goes on a dozen games. </p>
<p>Providers include&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309919"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-242/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61e84abf0bb162c757579621c6d5bc5c</guid>
				<title>rolle_rvOn replied to the topic 888starz uz in the forum Cycling Club</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-22/page/12/#post-309692</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 05:24:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on this casino since late spring, so the initial novelty has worn off. A colleague mentioned it, because my old bookmaker took ages to pay. The game library here covers a lot of ground, although I rotate between a handful of favourites. </p>
<p>Game supply is solid: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO, Hacksaw and Red Tiger. Book of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309914"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-22/page/12/#post-309692" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>