<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolle_tiOn | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_tion/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_tion/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolle_tiOn.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:26:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a757efd404ce9a9cdb41254dccaf90d</guid>
				<title>rolle_tiOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-322/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:52:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Rolletto Casino for about five months now, so I have a decent feel for how things work. Came across it while comparing promo codes, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The catalogue at Rolletto is bigger than I expected, even though most of my time goes on a dozen games. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310784"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-322/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f782bfff93b046690df6c36777eb3b81</guid>
				<title>rolle_tiOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-317/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:52:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on this casino for about five months now, so the initial novelty has worn off. Found it through a recommendation, since I wanted somewhere that combines casino and sports without fuss. The game library here covers a lot of ground, although I rotate between a handful of favourites. </p>
<p>Game supply is solid: Pragmatic Play,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310779"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-317/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48d806f316a62c1ba390cf5d6ad4048b</guid>
				<title>rolle_tiOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-311/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:51:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Rolletto for roughly half a year, so the initial novelty has worn off. Found it through a recommendation, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The game library here runs well into the thousands, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310772"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-311/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed80563f94c346e4084328b89b2faed0</guid>
				<title>rolle_tiOn replied to the topic 888starz uz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-8/page/10/#post-310408</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:50:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at Rolletto Casino for roughly half a year, so the initial novelty has worn off. A colleague mentioned it, because my old bookmaker took ages to pay. The game library here is bigger than I expected, even though most of my time goes on a dozen games. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual suspects: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO, Evolution for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310766"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-8/page/10/#post-310408" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>