<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolle_zkOn | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_zkon/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolle_zkon/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolle_zkOn.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 15:57:05 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3da380d3e09ff09c40a59c612ee100c</guid>
				<title>rolle_zkOn replied to the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-264/#post-309948</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:06:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on Rolletto for roughly half a year, enough time to see the real picture. Came across it while comparing promo codes, since I wanted somewhere that combines casino and sports without fuss. The catalogue at Rolletto runs well into the thousands, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>Game supply is solid: Pragmatic&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310210"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-264/#post-309948" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71ebe55f2ef93346878136319adf06e3</guid>
				<title>rolle_zkOn replied to the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-264/#post-309945</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:05:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been playing on this casino for about five months now, so I have a decent feel for how things work. A colleague mentioned it, because my old bookmaker took ages to pay. The game library here is bigger than I expected, though I personally stick to maybe twenty titles. </p>
<p>The software side is well covered: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play&#8217;n GO,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310207"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-264/#post-309945" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a34c69b5d1cf77bfb66ff8675ec49732</guid>
				<title>rolle_zkOn started the topic Rolletto Casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-264/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:05:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at this casino since late spring, so I have a decent feel for how things work. Came across it while comparing promo codes, since I wanted somewhere that combines casino and sports without fuss. The catalogue at Rolletto runs well into the thousands, even though most of my time goes on a dozen games. </p>
<p>Providers include the usual&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310204"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-casino-264/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6873bb01a34ccb2035f7eef96a8515b4</guid>
				<title>rolle_zkOn replied to the topic 888starzuzbet in the forum Cycling Club</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-39/page/11/#post-309938</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:04:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Signed up at this casino for roughly half a year, so I have a decent feel for how things work. Found it through a recommendation, mainly because I was looking for a platform with fast cashouts. The Rolletto lobby is bigger than I expected, although I rotate between a handful of favourites. </p>
<p>The software side is well covered: Pragmatic Play,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310199"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-39/page/11/#post-309938" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>