<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_ftMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_ftmr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_ftmr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_ftMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 05:24:43 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3300f96330d3bff4f43198d00419c93</guid>
				<title>rolletto_ftMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-150/#post-323619</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 23:50:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for like a couple of months and figured I&#8217;d share what I think. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of where I normally play. Signed up was like under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus caught my eye — they mat&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325125"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-150/#post-323619" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d72d5fbe6d659eb84bfef7f9a0cf16a7</guid>
				<title>rolletto_ftMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-150/#post-323615</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 23:49:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Rolletto for like six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d throw out what I think. Found it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Registration took maybe under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough. </p>
<p>Their sign-up o&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325121"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-150/#post-323615" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0a8f7de223b90a6bad01ae1a53f2058</guid>
				<title>rolletto_ftMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-150/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 23:49:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Rolletto for about six weeks or so and wanted to share what I think. Found it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Registration was like two minutes, just the usual details, and I deposited ?20 to start — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325112"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-150/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">645495cf931e853187fa4f7f63b35738</guid>
				<title>rolletto_ftMr replied to the topic 888starzuzbet in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-12/page/11/#post-323595</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 23:48:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been messing around on Rolletto for like three months now and wanted to share what I think. Found it through a mate because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Registration was like under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer caught my e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325101"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-12/page/11/#post-323595" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>