<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_gsMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_gsmr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_gsmr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_gsMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 22:14:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e5cb9f41daec320b08e35fbe7519387</guid>
				<title>rolletto_gsMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-98/#post-323280</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 20:15:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for like three months now and figured I&#8217;d share what I think. Came across it through a mate because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Signed up took maybe two minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go not unreasonable. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus caught my e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-324743"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-98/#post-323280" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6ed201d3948582d3c97f79c196d7bab</guid>
				<title>rolletto_gsMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-98/#post-323277</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 20:14:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Rolletto for like a couple of months and wanted to share what I think. Found it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of my usual spots. Signed up was like under five minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped ?20 to start — that&#8217;s the minimum not unreasonable. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus was decent actually — it was 100% up to €500 plus&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-324738"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-98/#post-323277" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0eae7b14aba73c4adf37dc321150d695</guid>
				<title>rolletto_gsMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-98/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 20:14:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Rolletto for roughly three months now and figured I&#8217;d share what I think. Came across it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of my usual spots. Signed up took about a couple of minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go not unreasonable. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer looked a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-324737"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-98/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65bbcde7abe4a075a361516c31181a86</guid>
				<title>rolletto_gsMr replied to the topic 888starz uz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-21/page/12/#post-323275</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 20:13:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for roughly three months now and thought I&#8217;d throw out what I think. Came across it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with my usual spots. Registration was like two minutes, just the usual details, then I put in ?20 to start — that&#8217;s the minimum which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer looked alright — I got a mat&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-324736"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-21/page/12/#post-323275" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>