<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_ikMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_ikmr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_ikmr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_ikMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 01:04:00 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aaaacd059e2bf197ac93bd5cfa2296de</guid>
				<title>rolletto_ikMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-139/#post-323582</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 23:47:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d throw out how it&#8217;s been going. Found it through a mate after I got fed up with where I normally play. Signed up was like two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer caught m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325086"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-139/#post-323582" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47f732cc976bf4cab8d5b117807971e0</guid>
				<title>rolletto_ikMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-139/#post-323573</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 23:47:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for about six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d throw out how it&#8217;s been going. Stumbled on it through a mate after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration took maybe two minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — that&#8217;s the minimum not unreasonable. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus looked alright — it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325077"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-139/#post-323573" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">234d166b125bc444b3352888bcd94815</guid>
				<title>rolletto_ikMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-139/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 23:46:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been messing around on Rolletto for roughly three months now and thought I&#8217;d throw out my thoughts. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Signed up took about two minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in ?20 to start — that&#8217;s the minimum which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>The welcome b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325069"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-139/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34d6ef134a59ae6ce49b1521e99d2bd0</guid>
				<title>rolletto_ikMr replied to the topic Вывод из запоя в стационаре in the forum Evening Gowns</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/%d0%b2%d1%8b%d0%b2%d0%be%d0%b4-%d0%b8%d0%b7-%d0%b7%d0%b0%d0%bf%d0%be%d1%8f-%d0%b2-%d1%81%d1%82%d0%b0%d1%86%d0%b8%d0%be%d0%bd%d0%b0%d1%80%d0%b5-12/page/12/#post-323566</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 23:46:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Rolletto for like three months now and thought I&#8217;d throw out what I think. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with where I normally play. Signed up was like a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited twenty quid to test it — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which is fair e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325066"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/%d0%b2%d1%8b%d0%b2%d0%be%d0%b4-%d0%b8%d0%b7-%d0%b7%d0%b0%d0%bf%d0%be%d1%8f-%d0%b2-%d1%81%d1%82%d0%b0%d1%86%d0%b8%d0%be%d0%bd%d0%b0%d1%80%d0%b5-12/page/12/#post-323566" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>