<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_maMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_mamr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_mamr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_maMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 01:26:19 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a03c2e7a31955e30bacf75f06922cafd</guid>
				<title>rolletto_maMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-104/#post-323406</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:56:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been playing at Rolletto for like a couple of months and wanted to share my thoughts. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration took maybe a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-324882"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-104/#post-323406" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d26c873edf10e953747a708743e09e6d</guid>
				<title>rolletto_maMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-104/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:55:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Rolletto for like six weeks or so and wanted to share how it&#8217;s been going. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of my usual spots. Signed up took about a couple of minutes, just the usual details, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus caught my e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-324871"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-104/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d839ea960446e49f4aa724439975c5ad</guid>
				<title>rolletto_maMr replied to the topic 888starzuzbet in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-37/page/12/#post-323389</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:54:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been messing around on Rolletto for like three months now and figured I&#8217;d share how it&#8217;s been going. Came across it through a mate after I got fed up with my usual spots. Registration was like two minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus l&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-324864"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-37/page/12/#post-323389" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>