<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_mcMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_mcmr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_mcmr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_mcMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:37:08 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">676d340f128cbf7ed5b7fe749e77f7ca</guid>
				<title>rolletto_mcMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-12/#post-319375</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:19:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and wanted to share my thoughts. Came across it through a mate because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Signed up took maybe a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in ?20 to start — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus looked a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320451"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-12/#post-319375" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c93e128fd26f24d3135f7e8ac5fae86b</guid>
				<title>rolletto_mcMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-12/#post-319372</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:18:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and wanted to share what I think. Found it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Signed up was like two minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus c&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320447"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-12/#post-319372" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab8b8ad7ae08b27f5f7519061a27f2d0</guid>
				<title>rolletto_mcMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-12/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:18:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been playing at Rolletto for like three months now and figured I&#8217;d share what I think. Came across it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Registration was like two minutes, just the usual details, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>Their sign-up o&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320445"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-12/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">234b258e8bdc12cb7d09d300b373e4d6</guid>
				<title>rolletto_mcMr replied to the topic National Cycling. in the forum Cycling Club</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/national-cycling/page/41/#post-319368</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:17:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Rolletto for about a couple of months and wanted to share what I think. Came across it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of where I normally play. Registration was like under five minutes, just the usual details, and I deposited twenty quid to test it — that&#8217;s the minimum which is fair enough. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus l&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320443"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/national-cycling/page/41/#post-319368" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>