<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_qcMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_qcmr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_qcmr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_qcMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:09:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c8fca448bb053d2d0b2589d10c57fd8</guid>
				<title>rolletto_qcMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-5/#post-319257</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:51:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been playing at Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and figured I&#8217;d share how it&#8217;s been going. Found it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Signed up took maybe under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in twenty quid to test it — min deposit is ?20 which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus was d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320313"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-5/#post-319257" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84cab0389f897f9909866796e135e0a8</guid>
				<title>rolletto_qcMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-5/#post-319254</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:50:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Rolletto for about a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d throw out how it&#8217;s been going. Found it through a mate since I was tired of where I normally play. Signed up took maybe two minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — that&#8217;s the minimum which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer looked alright — I got a mat&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320309"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-5/#post-319254" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1075068f9a967e419d23b7c7e1fc1097</guid>
				<title>rolletto_qcMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:50:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been messing around on Rolletto for about three months now and wanted to share how it&#8217;s been going. Came across it through a mate after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration took about under five minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus l&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320308"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-5/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96bc948dfa39b795868655b53670ac28</guid>
				<title>rolletto_qcMr replied to the topic 888starz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-245/page/11/#post-319250</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:49:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Rolletto for about three months now and figured I&#8217;d share what I think. Came across it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of my usual spots. Registration took about a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which is fair enough. </p>
<p>First deposit b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320307"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-245/page/11/#post-319250" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>