<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_vuMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_vumr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_vumr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_vuMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 18:39:22 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f74299a68fd9f4a5a48c4c68e0c86e2</guid>
				<title>rolletto_vuMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-68/#post-320335</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:09:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and figured I&#8217;d share my thoughts. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with my usual spots. Registration was like two minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 to start — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which is fair enough. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus l&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321506"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-68/#post-320335" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">981c163f08e98659880c91e78e8829aa</guid>
				<title>rolletto_vuMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-68/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:08:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and figured I&#8217;d share my thoughts. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Registration took about a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in twenty quid to test it — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough. </p>
<p>The w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321488"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-68/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c12410a3e5757d9a8953bb6adf36c575</guid>
				<title>rolletto_vuMr replied to the topic 888starz uz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-79/page/11/#post-320303</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:07:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Rolletto for like three months now and thought I&#8217;d throw out how it&#8217;s been going. Came across it through a mate since I was tired of my usual spots. Registration took about a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus caught my eye — the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321470"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-79/page/11/#post-320303" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>