<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_wdMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_wdmr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_wdmr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_wdMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 14:28:30 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69fca839c1ecffc0570242d7d614d5ed</guid>
				<title>rolletto_wdMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-60/#post-320288</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:06:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been messing around on Rolletto for like three months now and thought I&#8217;d throw out what I think. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Registration took maybe under five minutes, just the usual details, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — that&#8217;s the minimum which is fair e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321453"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-60/#post-320288" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ce06557d6d116be5127a08ba20ecedf</guid>
				<title>rolletto_wdMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-60/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:06:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been playing at Rolletto for like three months now and thought I&#8217;d throw out how it&#8217;s been going. Found it through a mate after I got fed up with my usual spots. Registration took about two minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited twenty quid to test it — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which is fair enough. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer was d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321439"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-60/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99cc2560536546cdc4ea8cced40179b9</guid>
				<title>rolletto_wdMr replied to the topic 888starz uz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-73/page/10/#post-320258</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:05:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d throw out what I think. Found it through a mate because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Registration was like a couple of minutes, just the usual details, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321420"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-73/page/10/#post-320258" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4cc27ddbd44772618ad314f1f628436c</guid>
				<title>rolletto_wdMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Cycling Club</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-20/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:51:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and wanted to share what I think. Found it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of the same old sites. Signed up took maybe two minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in twenty quid to test it — that&#8217;s the minimum which is fair enough. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer looked alright — it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320648"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-20/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93083a8b9addc5c2cabcae3e522f1604</guid>
				<title>rolletto_wdMr replied to the topic 888starz in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-263/page/10/#post-319555</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:50:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been playing at Rolletto for like a couple of months and figured I&#8217;d share how it&#8217;s been going. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of my usual spots. Signed up took about two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 to start — that&#8217;s the minimum not unreasonable. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus looked alright — it was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320633"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-263/page/10/#post-319555" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>