<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_weMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_wemr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_wemr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_weMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 02:30:11 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a2eeb4429136cf708687bd2143af2f9</guid>
				<title>rolletto_weMr started the topic rolletto in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-171/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 01:08:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for like six weeks or so and wanted to share what I think. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with where I normally play. Signed up took maybe under five minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 to start — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which is fair enough. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus caught m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325235"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-171/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b64b64abdc08a6690cad146b92c85447</guid>
				<title>rolletto_weMr replied to the topic Stephenvup in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/stephenvup-2/page/19/#post-323711</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 01:06:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for like three months now and wanted to share what I think. Came across it through a mate after I got fed up with where I normally play. Registration was like two minutes, just the usual details, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus caught my eye — I got a mat&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325228"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/stephenvup-2/page/19/#post-323711" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9a215b0db529392fb56e095f2549f03</guid>
				<title>rolletto_weMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-72/#post-320369</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:11:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for roughly three months now and thought I&#8217;d throw out how it&#8217;s been going. Stumbled on it through a mate because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Registration was like a couple of minutes, just the usual details, then I put in ?20 to start — that&#8217;s the minimum which is fair enough. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer was d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321546"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-72/#post-320369" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e445538c129f85aca4e83e38dbb1a5f</guid>
				<title>rolletto_weMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-72/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:10:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d throw out my thoughts. Came across it through a mate after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration took about two minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited twenty quid to test it — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer looked alright — it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321528"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-72/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14e09089eb3b83c722bca836a1e6f167</guid>
				<title>rolletto_weMr replied to the topic 888starz uz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-83/page/11/#post-320341</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:09:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been messing around on Rolletto for like six weeks or so and figured I&#8217;d share how it&#8217;s been going. Came across it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Signed up took maybe a couple of minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped ?20 to start — that&#8217;s the minimum not unreasonable. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer c&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321515"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-uz-83/page/11/#post-320341" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>