<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_xpMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_xpmr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_xpmr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_xpMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:30:51 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24f1c157de2caff561c7144130a63a83</guid>
				<title>rolletto_xpMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-32/#post-319779</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:14:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been playing at Rolletto for like three months now and thought I&#8217;d throw out my thoughts. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Registration took maybe two minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>Their s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320863"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-32/#post-319779" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">714c1290feab051cc70ffae90c579543</guid>
				<title>rolletto_xpMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-32/#post-319775</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:13:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for about a couple of months and figured I&#8217;d share how it&#8217;s been going. Came across it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with where I normally play. Signed up took maybe a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited ?20 to start — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go not unreasonable. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320853"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-32/#post-319775" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a294e38719c8e1f10ba223004d29ae08</guid>
				<title>rolletto_xpMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-32/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:13:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Rolletto for like three months now and wanted to share how it&#8217;s been going. Stumbled on it through a mate because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Registration took maybe under five minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>First d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320848"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-32/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9304c1078c396b532b4adee553db9c9</guid>
				<title>rolletto_xpMr replied to the topic 888starz in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-274/page/11/#post-319761</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:12:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Rolletto for roughly three months now and wanted to share my thoughts. Stumbled on it through a mate after I got fed up with where I normally play. Registration was like under five minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which is fair enough. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus was decent a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320841"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-274/page/11/#post-319761" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>