<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_xvMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_xvmr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_xvmr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_xvMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:37:08 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4c4bc5033947859be3eae38e5cf6bc0</guid>
				<title>rolletto_xvMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-11/#post-319374</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:19:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Rolletto for about six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d throw out how it&#8217;s been going. Found it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with where I normally play. Signed up took about under five minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — that&#8217;s the minimum not unreasonable. </p>
<p>First deposit b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320450"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-11/#post-319374" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">915ebd8f5fdc622b2c25b0bb56e820ae</guid>
				<title>rolletto_xvMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-11/#post-319371</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:18:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been messing around on Rolletto for roughly three months now and figured I&#8217;d share what I think. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Signed up was like two minutes, just the usual details, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go not u&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320446"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-11/#post-319371" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1820e3ec84e29a7b5b42c9d1331b5eca</guid>
				<title>rolletto_xvMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-11/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:17:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Rolletto for roughly three months now and thought I&#8217;d throw out what I think. Came across it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with the same old sites. Signed up was like under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 to start — that&#8217;s the minimum which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus was decent actually — I got a m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320444"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-11/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9261b44dc6f552c2748ef6d330be3ac6</guid>
				<title>rolletto_xvMr replied to the topic 888starz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-258/page/11/#post-319367</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:17:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Rolletto for roughly three months now and figured I&#8217;d share my thoughts. Found it through a mate because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Signed up took maybe a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in twenty quid to test it — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus caught my eye — it was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320442"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-258/page/11/#post-319367" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>