<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_yiMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_yimr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_yimr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_yiMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 02:01:19 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cfc9c49ab6ad53867890b53a2a0940f</guid>
				<title>rolletto_yiMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-106/#post-323407</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:56:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been playing at Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d throw out how it&#8217;s been going. Found it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of where I normally play. Registration took maybe two minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped ?20 to start — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which is fair enough. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus l&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-324883"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-106/#post-323407" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63c2c12231c2030cd6f0a16dfb410101</guid>
				<title>rolletto_yiMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-106/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:56:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and wanted to share what I think. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of the same old sites. Registration was like two minutes, just the usual details, and I deposited ?20 to start — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go not unreasonable. </p>
<p>Their sign-up offer was decent actually —&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-324879"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-106/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a51d97c8c154cd9935d7b10be6718a92</guid>
				<title>rolletto_yiMr replied to the topic 888starzuzbet in the forum Cycling Club</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-39/page/12/#post-323397</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:55:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Rolletto for about six weeks or so and figured I&#8217;d share my thoughts. Found it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Signed up took about two minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go which is fair enough. </p>
<p>Their s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-324874"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starzuzbet-39/page/12/#post-323397" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>