<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | rolletto_yrMr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_yrmr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rolletto_yrmr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rolletto_yrMr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 02:59:43 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b2fca36d4a6964dbc8081e60a8c426e</guid>
				<title>rolletto_yrMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-160/#post-323671</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 00:28:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Rolletto for like three months now and wanted to share what I think. Found it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with where I normally play. Signed up took about under five minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — that&#8217;s the minimum which isn&#8217;t bad. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus l&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325185"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-160/#post-323671" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ceea08fca86eac5c20cc2516234a8cd6</guid>
				<title>rolletto_yrMr replied to the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-160/#post-323670</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 00:28:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for like six weeks or so and wanted to share how it&#8217;s been going. Found it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Registration took about a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — twenty&#8217;s the lowest you can go not unreasonable. </p>
<p>The welcome b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325184"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-160/#post-323670" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd7f71950ca28efa40754148605a0e4c</guid>
				<title>rolletto_yrMr started the topic rolletto in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-160/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 00:27:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been playing at Rolletto for like three months now and wanted to share what I think. Came across it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of the same old sites. Signed up was like under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — that&#8217;s the minimum not unreasonable. </p>
<p>The welcome bonus caught my eye — it was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325183"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/rolletto-160/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34ede1f089855183517add4161f56441</guid>
				<title>rolletto_yrMr replied to the topic apple river intimation crystal in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-intimation-crystal-10/page/270/#post-323668</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 00:26:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been using Rolletto for about six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d throw out my thoughts. Came across it through a mate after I got fed up with the same old sites. Signed up took about a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable. </p>
<p>First deposit bonus was decent actually —&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325182"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-intimation-crystal-10/page/270/#post-323668" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>