<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | RufusPoolf | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/rufuspoolf/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/rufuspoolf/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for RufusPoolf.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 22:21:05 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">763ae8288fb3574bb27f50ae1fe12e40</guid>
				<title>RufusPoolf replied to the topic apple river indelicate crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-indelicate-crystal-4/page/480/#post-311337</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 20:15:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This actually answered the question I had been searching for, and after I checked <a href="http://flintstonegalleria.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>flintstonegalleria I had a few more pieces I had not realised I needed, that is the sign of a site that knows what its readers want before they even know how to ask it which is impressive.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80e3356a3f7e66818022d5bc818423dc</guid>
				<title>RufusPoolf replied to the topic casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-37/page/538/#post-311218</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 14:50:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Reading this on a phone at a coffee shop and finding it perfectly suited to that context, and a stop at <a href="http://flintstonegalleria.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>flintstonegalleria continued the comfortable mobile experience, content that works across reading conditions without compromising on substance is increasingly important and this site has clearly thought about the whole reader experience here.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe8e6e85c31d61399ba7bf36de0fde41</guid>
				<title>RufusPoolf replied to the topic apple river take care of crystal in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-take-care-of-crystal-2/page/485/#post-310181</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:02:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Liked that there was nothing performative about the writing, and a stop at <a href="http://flintstonegalleria.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>flintstonegalleria continued that genuine quality, performative writing tries to be witnessed rather than read and the difference between performance and substance is huge for the careful reader and this site has clearly chosen substance every time clearly.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>