<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | Theodorefew | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/theodorefew/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/theodorefew/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Theodorefew.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 01:11:35 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39183b55bcffa50d39e6dbfe1e9dfea2</guid>
				<title>Theodorefew replied to the topic apple river indelicate crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-indelicate-crystal-4/page/491/#post-318877</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 04:05:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Honestly enjoyed every minute spent here, that is not something I say lightly, and a look at <a href="http://meadowstoneemporium.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>meadowstoneemporium confirmed I will be back, the bar for spending time online is high for me these days but this site clears it without effort which is high praise indeed from this reader who is usually rather demanding.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">365c69148c60a2601a7ce6199f5fcec9</guid>
				<title>Theodorefew replied to the topic casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/casino-37/page/550/#post-318316</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 22:31:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A handful of memorable phrases from this one I will probably use later, and a look at <a href="http://meadowstoneemporium.shop" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>meadowstoneemporium added a couple more, content that contributes language to my own communication rather than just facts is content with a different kind of utility and this site is providing that linguistic utility consistently across what I read.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>